Services We Provide

At HV Global Immigration , we take the time to get to know you and ensure that our clients understand all the options that are available. Before we take on your case, we ensure that you qualify for a program and that we are able to help you.

We offer our clients with quality legal care and the most affordable immigration services. We will carefully review your assessment, determine your eligibility and present you with options.

We can help you with…

Study Visa

We can help you explore different options to study in Canada. We can help your spouse obtain a work permit while you study.

Visitor Visa

Every visitor, unless exempted, must obtain a visa before arriving. All visitors who require a visa must have the visa when they appear at a port of entry. Travelers from visa exempt countries require an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) before they board a flight. We can help you to apply for a Visitor Visa.

Work Permit

Generally, individuals who are not Canadian citizens or Permanent Residents require a valid work permit to work in Canada. We can help you obtain a permit to work temporarily or stay permanently in Canada after you graduate as an international student.

Business & Investment Visa

If you would like to immigrate to Canada as an Entrepreneur or Investor, you have several Entrepreneur and Investor Visa options available to you, including the general Start-up Visa Program and the provincial-specific Nominee Program. If you are successful with your application, you and your family can move to Canada together.


Canada supports family reunification and encourages family to live together in Canada. We can help you review your situation and provide you with your options.

Permanent Immigration

A permanent resident is someone who has been given permanent resident status by immigrating to Canada, but is not a Canadian citizen. Permanent residents are citizens of other countries. We can help you to examine if you meet the requirements for any of the programs and advise and represent you during the entire process.

Express Entry

In January 2005, the Government of Canada implemented the Express Entry system, to process the requests for Permanent Residency requests for Federal Skilled Workers, Federal Skilled Trades and Canadian Experience. Check with us if you are eligible for Express Entry system.

Denied Entry / Immigration Refusals

If you have been denied temporary entry to Canada, through a visa office abroad or at a Canadian border or airport, you may be eligible for a Temporary Resident Permit (TRP). When applying to a TRP, you must demonstrate to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) that you are unlikely to pose a threat or risk to Canadian society. There are different ways to submit a TRP application and you should consult with an immigration lawyer before submitting your application.